Combat Details (Ricter)
- Unarmed (gauntlet): Initiative + 5, Attack + 5, Defense + 6 (12), Damage + 5
- Unarmed (bare fist): Initiative + 5, Attack + 5, Defense + 5 (11), Damage + 3
- Unarmed (kick): Initiative + 4, Attack + 5, Defense + 4 (10), Damage + 6
- Greatsword: Initiative + 11, Attack + 14, Defense + 11 (17), Damage + 12
Greatsword attacks roll a minimum of 2 on the dice, before bonuses. They can invoke the Heavy Strike and Trip mastery capabilities (described below). In case of a botch check, Greatsword attacks roll 2 fewer botch dice.
Ranged Defense 6 (12)
COMMON COMBAT MODIFIERS
Melee Attack Total Modifiers:
- Attacker is prone ( – 1)
- Attacker has high ground ( + 1)
- Defender is prone ( + 1)
Missile Attack Total Modifiers:
- Shooter is in melee ( – 1 per assailant, up to – 3)
- Shooter moved this (or the prior) round ( – 2)
- Target is running ( – 1)
- Target is in melee ( – 1 per assailant, up to – 3)
- Target is prone ( – 1)
- Target is at least half covered or concealed ( – 2)
Heavy Strike: By putting her whole body into the swing, the warrior can make devastating strikes at the cost of precision. Before rolling to attack, the weapon user can decide to subtract 3 from her Attack Total and add 5 to her Damage Total. If using a two-handed weapon, the user can instead elect to subtract 6 from her Attack Total and add 10 to her Damage total. This capability can only be applied to heavy weapons, those that require a Strength rating of 0 or higher.
Trip: This mastery capability applies only to two-handed weapons. The warrior can use this weapon for maneuvers to trip or knock down enemies.